Have you ever wondered How To Convert FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting or Losing Data or Why you are not able to copy the Files in your Pen drives Which is greater than 4GB or How to Speed Up the copying speed of Heavy Files in our Pen drives and other Flash Drives. Well, Solution of all is To Convert FAT32 to NTFS.
Most of the time, this conversion requires the Formatting of your Flash Drives causing lose of your data. But no worries, in this tutorial, we are gonna learn How To Convert FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting or Losing Data.
Steps To Convert FAT32 to NTFS :-
- Go to Computer, and note the name of the drive whose file system you wish to convert. After it,Click on Start.
- Next, Type cmd in the search bar if you use Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows Vista. If you use Windows XP, click on Run and then execute cmd.
- After it, Type exactly the same in CMD (Note that replace drivename with the drive you want to convert)
[box type=”info” size=”medium” style=”rounded” border=”full”]chkdsk drivename: /f[/box]
- Now, Execute following command in order to complete the conversion (Again Note that replace drivename with the drive you want to convert)
[box type=”info” size=”meduim” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Convert drivename: /FS:NTFS[/box]
- The command prompt will start the conversion process and after a few minutes, CMD will display a message that conversion was successful. You can reconfirm it by looking in the properties of the Drive.
Have anything to add to this story, say it in comments …..