Have you ever wondered how to set a particular video or for that case , bunch of videos as a live wallpaper on your Android Device. Video as a Live Wallpaper looks cool on your device but , Yes , It Tends to drain more battery . Well , no worries !! Here is how to do it.
Although there are various apps in Play Store which can be used for this purpose but , we will be using Video Live Wallpaper for this purpose and would recommend to do so . So lets get started :-
- Download and install the app called “Video Live Wallpaper”.
- Now , long press the home screen for few seconds and select “Wallpapers” and then , click on “Live wallpapers” .
- You could now see the list of live wallpapers.Simply Scroll down and select the option for “Video Live Wallpaper”.
- Now Select your live wallpaper’s video source by going to its settings. Just tap the “Settings” option under the live wallpaper screen. On the settings page, go to Live Wallpaper Preferences –> Video Source. If you want to select a video from your device, select the option for “File or directory”.
- Select the required files and all set and done .
Please note that the video should be in 3gp or mp4 format only .