Increasing the reach of your Android App is desired by all and one can do so by submitting your Android App to some other App Store. It’s been a common fault of many Android App Developers to ignore many other App Stores that are somewhat popular. The Amazon App Store is one such Popular App Store which is used for publishing your Android App whether it is paid or free App and hence, increase the reach of your Android App.
In this guide, I will be sharing the requirements like various specifications including that of image size specifications which must be fulfilled in order to publish your app on Amazon App store.
Complete Guide to Submit Android App to Amazon App Store :
First of All, go to this link and create a Amazon Developer Account. This is required for submitting your App to the Amazon App Store. Please note that I personally recommend that you should configure your Payment Options right at the Start because t will help a lot for those App Developers who offers in-app purchases or use the Amazon Mobile Ad Network for monetization purpose and earn some money from their App.
- After filling all the information, click on “submit”. After it, simply go to Console of Amazon Developer and click on Apps And Services option and select Add New App option.
- Head over to your Amazon developer console here.
- Click on Apps & Services
- Click on Add New App
- In the next Window, Select the Platform for which you need to submit the App for. We are gonna select Android as the Option and move on to next page. In the next few steps, simply provide the most general details of your App and about the Developer and click on “Save” option.
- After it,all you need to do is click on all the tabs and add the required details. It is all easy stuff and needs no further information.
- Now this step is IMPORTANT. You need to specify the Image Size for your App Submission. This is important because if you enter the wrong dimension, your App icon will appear distorted.
1.) Small Icon : (114*114px) PNG Format
2.) Large icon: (512*512px) PNG Format
3.) Screenshots Between 3 and 10 PNGs or JPGs
800 x 480px, 1024 x 600px, 1280 x 720px,
1280 x 800px, 1920 x 1080px, 1920 x 1200px,
or 2560 x 1600px (portrait or landscape)
4.) Promotional image 1024 x 500px (landscape only) PNG or JPG
- Once you are done with it, click on “Submit App” under “App Name” to submit for review and it will take about 6 to 7 days for reviewing the App by Amazon Reviewers and you are all DONE !!
Have anything to add to this story, Say it in Comments ……..