Memory Card has been in use for a long time now and are used in varied electronic devices like Smart Phones,Camera,iPod s,Music Players and so on. Nowadays, Although the Memory Card are very cheap but it is all the more good if you can get 2 GB Memory card when you buy a 1 GB Memory Card. I mean think it like this way, won’t be great if you are able to convert a 1 GB Memory Card to a 2 GB Memory Card. O Of course it is Good !!
How To Convert 1 GB Memory Card To 2 GB Memory Card :-
Before learning to Convert 1 GB Memory Card To 2 GB Memory Card, Please note that this trick works only on a 1 GB Memory Card and you can convert Any Memory Card like San disk,Kingston and increase the Size of the Memory Card. So, make sure you have a 1 GB Memory Card in order for this Trick to work. Moreover, this trick is for Fun Purpose Only, So support the developer and and Buy a Memory Card.
Steps To Convert 1 GB Memory Card To 2 GB Memory Card :-
And now comes the fun part, Get ready and Increase your Memory Card Size Easily.Check it Out !!
- First of all, Insert the 1 GB Memory Card in your Computer using a Memory Card Reader.
- Next, take the backup of your Memory Card since you need to Format your Memory Card.
- After it, Install Skymedi Software from here. Download the Software and Install it. After Installing the Software, Simply Run the Skymedi Software.
- At the time of Running the Software, Make Sure you have Memory Card inserted in the PC.
- The Software will show you a Window where you need to select the Memory Card from the Drop Down Menu and click on “Fix” and Confirm it by clicking “Yes”.
- Wait till the Process is complete and then it will prompt you to Unplug your Memory Card from the Computer. Reinsert it and See the Magic. Check the Properties of the Memory Card and you will see the Storage change to 2 GB. Congratulations, You have Tricked the Memory Card .
Have anything to say to this story, Say it in comments ……